Supervision for Interns: MFT & MHC
Jennifer Magbanua, LMFT, offers Indidvidual and Group supervision for Registered Marriage and Family Therapist Interns and Registered Mental Health Counselor Interns.
If you are looking for a Qualified Supervisor who can assist you with your clients and assist you with the business side of private practice counseling, you have come to the right place! As the Owner of one of the fastest growing counseling practices in the Central Florida area I have the knowledge, skills, and experience to assist you as a new therapist as you navigate the process to becoming licensed clinicians.
What I provide for my supervisees:
1. Access to all of the necessary forms
2. Training in the business & marketing aspects of private practice counseling.
3. Training regarding the evaluation of client progress
4. Support between supervisory sessions.
5. Support through the process to licensure, as an active supervisee.
What I ask you to provide:
1. Two letters of recommendation from professors, site supervisors, or other professionals.
2. A knowledge of and respect for the ethical guidelines provided by the American Counseling Association.
3. A copy of your registered intern license.
4. Commitment to supervision, as evidenced by strict attendence to supervision sessions.
5. An understanding that it is important to avoid dual relationships in counseling.
Supervision is held weekly. The fees are
Individual Supervision (1-2 Interns): $100* per hour
Group Supervision (3-6 interns): $35** per hour (per intern)
* Two interns may split the hour and fee and the session is still considered an individual session. You are responsible for providing a second intern if you wish to take advantage of this benefit.
** Reminder that 50% of your supervision can be fulfilled with group supervision. You are also able to have more than one supervisor. You are looking at a savings of up to $1500 in a year using group and split supervision. If you are looking for a way to save on supervision costs start group supervision with Jennifer today!
Call 407-536-8877 to get started!